Monday, August 24, 2015

Rare Wristwatch and Back to School Glitch

Hey jammers!  Tallstar here ^-^  There hasn't been a post in a while, has there?  I can't speak for the other authors, but I'm terribly sorry; I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to go on the blog this weekend!

Today's rare item is the Rare Wristwatch, sold on the eleventh page of Jam Mart Clothing.


Although the colors are a bit mismatching, I must say that I personally find these darker colors a refreshing change from the bright, usually clashing colors of a typical RIM.


We have an extremely wacky glitch sent in by NeonPlutonium:


I literally have no words O.o

Over on the Daily Explorer, we have the usual post about the RIM.


As well as a Diamond Challenge from yesterday.

And now, for the MM...


What are these torches doing here?  Perhaps they've been there forever?  Or were they planted there to help someone in need?  If so, by who?  I can't wait to see what you guys make of this :D

That's all for today!  See ya in Jamaa!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw